A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cornella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cornella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cornella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornella graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cornella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Cornella MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Cornella practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cornella has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cornella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.