A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Degen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Degen, Neurological Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Degen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Degen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Degen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Degen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Degen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Degen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Degen practices Neurological Surgery near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Suffern Surgeons.