A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Dennis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Cardiologists.