A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Dennis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Cardiologists.