Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Dennis
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point, Broward General Medical Center and North Broward Med Center, Pompano Beach, Fl. Dr. Dennis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.
Dr. Paul Rondino
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Harold Rosen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0.01 mi40
Dr. Amit Upadhiaya
Pompano Beach, FL 0.01 mi16