A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dennis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Dennis practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Tamarac, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Cardiologists.