A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Evan Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Oncologists.