Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Holistic Health
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey F Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.