A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Holistic Health
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey F Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.