A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Frieling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Frieling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Frieling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frieling graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frieling has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Samuel Frieling MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Frieling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Frieling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Frieling practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.