A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Frieling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Frieling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frieling graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frieling has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frieling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Frieling practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Frieling practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.