A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Frieling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Frieling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frieling
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Frieling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Frieling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frieling graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frieling has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Samuel Frieling MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Frieling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Frieling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Frieling practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.