Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gassman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gassman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gassman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gassman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gassman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Gassman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey I Gassman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Gassman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons.