A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gassman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gassman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gassman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gassman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Gassman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI and Sharon, MA.
See Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Gassman