A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gassman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gassman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gassman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Gassman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey I Gassman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Gassman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gassman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons.