A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gertsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gertsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gertsch, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gertsch graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Gertsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hill Gertsch MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Gertsch practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gertsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gertsch practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.