Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gittins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gittins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gittins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gittins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gittins practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gittins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and New Albany, OH.
See Westerville Orthopedic Surgeons.