A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gittins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gittins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gittins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Gittins DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Gittins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gittins has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gittins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH and Lancaster, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.