Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gittins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gittins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gittins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gittins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gittins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Gittins DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Gittins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gittins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gittins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons.