Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gittins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gittins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gittins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gittins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gittins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Gittins DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Gittins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gittins has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gittins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH and Lancaster, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.