A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hanrahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hanrahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanrahan graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Hanrahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
- PMG Cedar Pediatric Hematology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanrahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Hanrahan practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hanrahan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians, Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists, and Albuquerque Hematologists.