A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Heckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heckman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Heckman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Heckman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Medical Center - Rusk Institute Of Rehabilitat
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Heckman DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Heckman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Heckman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Heckman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.