A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hendel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hendel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hendel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hendel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hendel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.