A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hendel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hendel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hendel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hendel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hendel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.