A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hendel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Hendel practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hendel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.