A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Hollingsworth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hollingsworth practices Anesthesiology near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Anesthesiologists.