A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, Internist, Hospitalist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ira Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg practices Internal Medicine near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See El Segundo Internists.