A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Karp, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Karp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Karp MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Karp practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Karp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Karp practices Neurology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Neurologists.