A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Kin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kin practices Family Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Family Physicians.