A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Kin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kin practices Family Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.