Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kin
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Kin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kin practices Family Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Arlington Family Physicians.