A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Daniel Kin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kin practices Family Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Falls Church Family Physicians.