A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Koempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Koempel, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Koempel, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koempel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koempel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Koempel MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Koempel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Koempel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Koempel practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.