Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kopita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kopita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopita
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kopita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopita graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kopita has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Kopita MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kopita has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kopita practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Critical Care Practitioners, and Garland Pulmonologists.