A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kulik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Kulik MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Kulik practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kulik has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Allergists, Elmhurst Internists, and Elmhurst Pediatricians.