A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kulik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan