A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulik
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kulik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kulik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Kulik MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Kulik practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kulik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Allergists, Elmhurst Internists, and Elmhurst Pediatricians.