A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kulik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Kulik MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Kulik practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kulik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kulik practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians, Elmhurst Allergists, and Elmhurst Internists.