A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey La Voy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey La Voy, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Voy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Voy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard La Voy MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. La Voy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey La Voy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey La Voy practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.