A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey La Voy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey La Voy, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard La Voy MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. La Voy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey La Voy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey La Voy practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.