A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Engel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Engel practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Engel practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.