A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Epstein MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Epstein practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Surgeons and Babylon Orthopedic Surgeons.