A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Epstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Epstein MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Epstein practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Surgeons and Babylon Orthopedic Surgeons.