Dr. Jeffrey Gold Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gold?

No response for new patient request

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Gold's assistant Katherine after calls two days in a row never got back regarding taking on a new patient who will require dialysis

Patient

Posted on September 14th, 2016

terrible experience

Posted on March 8th, 2014

My 91 year old father has been Dr. Golds patient. He is in Kidney Failure. My mother spoke to him a few months ago and he indicated that someone from his office would call them back to set an appointment. After waiting and waiting, we called and got an appointment a few months later. The appointment was for this past Wednesday. In error, my mother cancelled their transportation to the appointment. My dad was given a new appointment for mid April. I left an URGENT message for Dr. Gold to call me back as it is a critical situation. He has yet to do so!!! Our own internist saw my dad and his Creatin level is 5.3!!! Dr. Golds failure to take care of my dad is inexcusable. My father is failing fast and perhaps Dr. Gold should return calls and care about his patients. Think twice before you make an appointment with him.

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Dr. Gold is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He is genuine and always treats me with respect. He listens to my needs and concerns. He has helped me through a difficult time and gave quality back to my life.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2010

This is a very high energy Doctor. He is very caring and very through. Spent a lot of time with me and seemed genuinely concerned to provide the best possible care and treatment. He is not a typical medical specialist who brushes off your concerns and rushes patients through in a few minutes. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on September 28th, 2017