A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McNeil, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McNeil has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D McNeil MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. McNeil practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McNeil has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey McNeil practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and Fargo, ND.
See San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.