A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Metzger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Metzger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Metzger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Metzger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Metzger practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.