A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Meynig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Meynig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Meynig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hernia Repairs
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meynig graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meynig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Townsend Meynig MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Meynig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Meynig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Meynig practices Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.