Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Mikutis
Dr. Jeffrey Mikutis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Mikutis is affiliated with Dayton Children's Hospital, Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital and Miami Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Mikutis has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Jeffrey Mikutis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Rannie Alsamkari
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Beth Berrettoni
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi30
Dr. Brian Lewis
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi9