A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mills is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Mills has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Mills DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Mills practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Mills practices Gastroenterology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Gastroenterologists.