Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Bay, FL.
See Merritt Island Orthopedic Surgeons.