A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Bay, FL.
See Merritt Island Orthopedic Surgeons.