A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettinger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oettinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Oettinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Oettinger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.