Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oettinger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oettinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettinger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oettinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.