A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettinger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oettinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oettinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Oettinger practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.