A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogbara
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogbara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogbara graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ogbara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Haddon Heights Internists and Haddon Heights Cardiologists.