A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogbara
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogbara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogbara graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ogbara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ogbara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Haddon Heights Internists and Haddon Heights Cardiologists.