A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olin, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Olin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Olin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Olin DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Olin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Olin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Morristown, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.