A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilla graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Petrilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Petrilla practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.