A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Petrilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Petrilla practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla practices Family Medicine near , .