A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Rich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Westchester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Rich practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Miami, FL.