Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Cohen
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Marietta, GA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and WellStar Cobb Hospital. Dr. Cohen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....