A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Cohen MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.