A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St Francis Mem Hosp, San Francisco, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Jones MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.