A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St Francis Mem Hosp, San Francisco, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Jones MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.