A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kane, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kane MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Kane practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kane practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurologists.