A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppenheim graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Oppenheim has 23 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Oppenheim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Oppenheim practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim practices Neurological Surgery near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Suffern Neurological Surgeons.