A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wallace, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Wallace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wallace has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wallace practices Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.