A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wallace, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Wallace practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Wallace practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons and Grapevine Sports Medicine Doctors.