Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Will never go back!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2013

Office staff is incredibly rude, especially the office manager

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I was a long time patient with Dr. Suppinger and finally left his practice angry the other day... upset that there was not more consideration offered to me as a patient. My appointment was with Dr. Suppinger's nurse practitioner, as Dr. Suppinger was booked, and it only involved the renewal of high blood pressure medication. Despite my notification to his staff when I arrived that I was pressed for time, they did not indicate that the nurse practitioner was running behind schedule, but had me waste valuable time filling out paperwork that had not changed since my last visit. This, I felt, was an abuse of my time and disrespectful of me as a patient as, had I been notified, I might have re-scheduled at the outset. As a result, I had to leave during the appointment without ever seeing the nurse practitioner and I missed a subsequent appointment. All due to a lack of consideration... needless to say, I will find a new doctor that can refill medication without necessitating an office visit AND one that will communicate with me in a manner more respectful to me as their patient. I never got a call from the nurse practitioner to discuss my issue, despite my request for one and Dr. Suppinger's nurse could only reiterate that another appointments would be necessary. I really don't have time for bureaucratic nonsense as this was a simple issue, made far more complicated by Dr. Suppinger's staff. While Dr. Suppinger is a capable MD, I would think that anyone who values their scheduled appointments would be well advised to go elsewhere.

|  I loved having Dr. Suppinger as my physician  |  show details
by Mark D. on Jul 4th, 2011

I really enjoyed having Dr. Jeff Suppinger as my physician (we've since moved away from Nashville). He was great at listening and taking time to explain things to me. His staff was incredible as well. My wife and I are adopting a child, and Dr. Jeff and his staff were great about filling out our needed paperwork for the health portion of our adoption process. Thanks, Dr. Jeff! I appreciate your caring attitude and the time you give your patients.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

This doctor is excellent, I have recommended him many times to friends.

|  totally happy  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

great experience, like this doc.

|  He is a gem!  |  show details
by Flossie on Feb 5th, 2009

What a great personality and easy bedside manner. He talks with you, not at you and is reasonable about courses of action. I have referred him to several friends and family and all have been pleased!