A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tharp, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tharp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharp graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Tharp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Tharp practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Tharp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.