A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tharp, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharp graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Tharp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Tharp practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Tharp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.