A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilkin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tilkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell Tilkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Tilkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.