A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Martin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Port Orange, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.