A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Port Orange, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.