A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rutherford Hospital Inc
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Wagner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moore, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Allergists.