A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rutherford Hospital Inc
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Wagner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moore, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Allergists.