A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Warman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Warman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Warman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Warman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Warman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Warman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Warman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.