A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Warman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Warman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Warman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Warman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Warman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Warman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Warman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.