A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Warman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Warman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Warman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Warman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffery R. Warman practice?
Dr. Jeffery Warman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.