Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Weisz
Dr. Jeffrey Weisz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Weisz is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, West Anaheim Medical Center and Bellflower Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Weisz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Jeffrey Weisz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Desiree Queza
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Peter Sanders
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Harold Frankl
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi58