A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weisz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Weisz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Weisz MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Weisz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weisz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weisz practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists and Woodland Hills Hematologists.