A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Yablon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Yablon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yablon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Yablon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Yablon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Yablon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Yablon practices Neurological Surgery near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and San Francisco, CA.
See Napa Neurological Surgeons.