Dr. Jeffrey Yoshida MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Newport Beach, CA

February 22nd, 2017
Great surgeon, office staff needs improvement
I recently had prostate surgery performed by Dr. Yoshida, I was very impressed with the amount of time he spent with us before making the decision to have the surgery. My interaction with the staff is the reason why I rated him with 4 stars. My first appointment after the surgery was a week after the surgery. Nobody on staff asked how I was feeling, even when I mentioned to the Medical Assistant that I wasn't feeling very well, she still didn't ask how I was feeling. I just came away with the feeling that the staff (including the office manager)just doesn't really care of their patients.

February 8th, 2017
best doctor
Dr. yoshida , and his program at Hoag hospital were fantastic. I highly recommend him for anyone going through Prostate cancer..

January 12th, 2017
The best urologist
After interviewing two other urologists I found the right one in Dr Yoshida. He is knowledgeable, understandable and a true expert in his discipline. The surgical procedure I had done by him was performed at Hoag and went without any difficulties. I am extremely satisfied. Minimal discomfort and no bleeding. His office manager, Lisa, made all the arrangements promptly and expertly. The entire experience was very positive.

November 11th, 2016
Receptionist Janena
This receptionist was rude, when I ask to speak to her supervisor, she put me on hold for 10-15 minutes. I noticed the attitude changed as soon as she got the spelling of my wife wrong three times and also right after I told her we were referrals from the military. On Veteran's day, after serving my country for 25 years, this is what we get in treatment. My insurance pays the same amount of money that anyone else does. We do not recommend this office as a referral, we are taking our business else where!

April 3rd, 2016
One of the best...
Exceptional in my opinion. Can't say a bad thing about Dr. Yoshida. Have recommended 2 others to Dr. Yoshids and both had positive things to say about their treatment.

January 13th, 2016
Simply the best in the area for prostatectomies.

August 6th, 2015
He is the best in the field.

June 15th, 2015
Dr Yoshida is Amazing!
If you want the absolute best Urologic Oncologist to treat your cancerous prostate than you need to meet with Dr. Jeffrey Yoshida. He performed my robotic surgery and the results are truly outstanding after only two weeks. He was kind, intelligent, detailed oriented, patient and he is a pioneer in the area of robotic surgeries. I trusted him with my life and I could not be happier with the decision.

November 20th, 2010
Outstanding doctor. I would recommend him to anyone needing robotic prostate surgery.