Doctor Gowani Is Moving to Dallas show details Doctor Gowani Is Moving to Dallas
Jul 24th, 2012

Doctor Gowani is the best doctor I have ever been to see. He is very compassionate with his chronic pain patients and his general patients as I was both. I moved and in an attempt to find a new Doctor closer to my location, I realized what I had left behind. I highly recommend Doctor Gowani. He listen to his patients and is very knowledgeable.

Production line DR show details Production line DR
Apr 16th, 2012

Your just a number, he will not listen to you or your own knowledge and experience with your own body. In the office he'll say what ever he needs to so he can get on to the next number on the list.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Dec 27th, 2011

He's a good and caring Doctor. 'Nuff said.

Aug 13th, 2011

Great Doctor and staff is wonderfull.

Aug 1st, 2011

I will never trust this Dr. with my elderly Mother..She had 16 perscription she was taken from this man and nearly ruined her health and mind..Threw almost all in the comode and doing so much better..almost 100 per cent better.

Great doctor and person! show details Great doctor and person!
May 27th, 2011

Dr. Gowani payed a lot of attention to my problems and offered me with ways to get my levels down and better my health. He took the time and I didn't feel like I was another patient on his schedule. I will keep going to his office!Also, receptionist was very polite and professional and the nurse made me laugh many time. Overall, a very pleasant office with a great and friendly staff!

Feb 21st, 2011

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Pain Management show details Pain Management
Nov 11th, 2010

The Doctor made sure to verify my past medical records and checked me again to very the diagnosis was correct. I found his nature to be very pleasant and well mannered. The office staff was very kind and I look forward to my next office visit. I find this Doctor J. Gowani both professional and polite.

definitely happy!! show details definitely happy!!
Nov 1st, 2010

The wait was definitely worth the time that Dr.Gowani spent with me. I felt like he really listened to my problems, and was definitely satisfied with his manners and they way he presented himself...I didn't feel like he was running out the door on me