Dr. Jenifer Broderick-Thomas MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 5 reviews

March 28th, 2016
Terrible
Horrible! She has prescribed me on my fourth birth control, this time this pill not only made my cycle more miserable it caused extreme mood change. I called her multiple times, leaving messages with no word back. Even though the machine says you’ll hear back in the same day. I spoke to her assistant and she said she would call me back that same day with word from the dr. that also didn’t happen.

September 17th, 2015
Not what I expected...
I've only been to Dr. Thomas twice, and the first time her office forgot to take my blood for a specific test. I had to come back again the next morning for the blood work. I arrived at 9 and they didn't have the correct supplies; so, I had to walk over to the hospital and have their lab (which was far) take my blood work. The second time I went to visit because I was in pain and she assumed that she knew what was wrong with me and prescribed me some medication, before the results returned. The nurse called me with the results (which were negative), but never asked if I was still in pain, since I was misdiagnosed. I had to diagnose myself and go to my primary care to get the correct diagnosis and medication. I just didn't feel like she cared. If she knew that what she'd initially prescribed was not going to work, why not try and find another solution.......

September 20th, 2012
Great Doctor
She was a very very great doctor. She really cared about me. I would totally recommend her.

May 6th, 2012
Constant Errors and Issues
I would not recommend this physician. She is always late or very rushed. She and her staff do not appear to be particularly organized. I have had to come in and resubmit blood after the office lost either my blood or the results. She was supposed to test for certain things and did not run the appropriate tests so I've had to come back in multiple times for the same tests. The office is horrible about follow-up. They were supposed to call in prescriptions and did not. I've had several mix-ups and issues that I've addressed with the physician and she's very defensive vs

October 23rd, 2008
Terrible follow-up
She is a very nice woman however very poor care for her patients does not return phone calls for 3-4 weeks. Has Medical assistants giving out lab results with no understanding!If you are pregnant this is not the place to go unless you plan on having a complete healthy pregnancy the office is not very efficient and the doctor does not return calls!Doctor is always in a rush when you go in to see her seems to be too busy!